This Pro Make up brush set is outstanding for blending for all occasions, great for adding that extra detail with powders to your face painting designs.
Bristle: Pony Hair
Brush Size: 1.5cm - 16cm
PACKAGE CONTENT: 1x 7PC Set of Make Up Brushes
- Extra Large Fluff Brush
- Large Shader Brush
- Medium Eye Shadow Brush
- Tapered Blending Brush
- Medium Angle Shading Brush
- Small Shader Brush
- Mini Shader Brush
Created by JAF Beauty - leading cosmetic manufactures
You should always regularly clean your makeup Brushes to save your brushes, your makeup, and protect to your skin from destructive bacteria.
- To start makeup application lay out doubled-up tissue or paper towel (1/2 sheet will do).
- Before using each brush, move the bristle on the tissue back and forth so as to ensure there is no remaining pigment in the brush.
- After makeup application, again 'paint' off the remaining pigment on the tissue. (NEVER rub the bristles roughly, or you will damage them.)
- Brushes for applying wet makeup (like foundation) must be cleaned with mild soap so as to prevent the bristles from getting hard and parting.
HOW TO WASH A BRUSH
Step 1: Rinse the brush under running warm water by moving your finger across the bristles in the direction of their tips.
Step 2: Apply some mild soap on the bristles and then do circular strokes in the centre of your palm, getting the full benefit of the soap breaking down the pigment in the bristles.
Step 3: Continue the circular motion under running water to wash the soap off the bristles, assisting with your finger tips to shape the bristles back to normal shape
Step 4: Lay the brush FLAT to dry on clean absorbent surface. (DO NOT stand the brush on end as the water will run down and pool in the ferrule, resulting in bristles with whole, or falling off.)