Say Happy Retirement with this colourful Bursts 45cm Foil Balloon by Qualatex, add some latex balloons or give as a gift.
Foil balloons quickly and accurately paint a picture, we all know that a picture paints a thousand words!
Helium filled balloons should be tied securely to a weight that will keep them from releasing into the air. Always dispose of balloons properly. You can purchase helium from our Anna Bay store or most craft shops in Australia, or if you prefer, you could rent your own helium from our store.
If filled with helium correctly this foil should last approximately 1 week before slowly inflating depending on its environment.
Inflate with Helium or Air
- Balloons can be filled with either helium or air
- These Foil Mylar balloons have self-sealing valves and do not require the use of a heat sealer.
- Latex balloons are made of natural rubber latex which may cause allergies.
- Use a pump to blow up the balloon or take to store outlet to have these filled.
Warning: Balloons are not toys. Children can choke or suffocate on uninflated or ruptured balloons. Adult supervision is required at all times. Please ensure uninflated balloons are kept away from children, and discard ruptured balloons immediately.
Balloons can be used in a variety of ways:
- Add to floral arrangements & gift baskets
- Create beautiful table centrepieces for parties
- Use for photo shoot backgrounds
- Include with your party treat bags/boxes
- Play fun party games
- Decorate your party or event
If you are local, we can fill your balloon in-store at Anna Bay.